Career Pathways are a skills based mapping tool which draw upon the contents of the Policing Professional Profiles to help you to:
- Identify, draw on, and record your skills from current and previous roles, including any additional skills from prior experience or non-work settings for example, football coach or school governor
- Create and export a skills report
- Identify roles you may wish to undertake in the future
- Identify and map an existing skills gap which could inform your Professional Development Review (PDR) and subsequent development plan
- Inform your career ambitions
Further development work on this framework has now been paused as it is not a current priority for the College of Policing
* Please note that the Cyber Digital Career Pathway is a separate product. For more information on that please contact the CDCP Team.