The College of Policing Limited maintains this site to allow those employed in the police service to find out more about their professional profile and further professional development. Our goal is to keep all information on the site accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them as quickly as possible.
However, the College accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the material on this site. This material is:
- not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up-to-date
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the College has no control and for which the College assumes no responsibility
- not professional or legal advice. (If you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional.)
- in respect of the ‘credit estimator’, not intended for use as evidence but as an estimation tool only
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available online exactly reproduces an officially adopted text.
Terms and Conditions
For further information about the College’s terms and conditions please go to the College of Policing website here