Skill overview description
This skill is about demonstrating the willingness, flexibility and ability to adapt and continue to perform effectively when organisational and/or situational circumstances change. It is also concerned with supporting others (colleagues, external partners, public) in implementing changes and demonstrating the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable new and productive ways of working, even during difficult phases of change.
Change management level 1
- I identify potential opportunities to enhance efficiency and/or effectiveness within my own area of work.
- I respond quickly and flexibly to changing circumstances, priorities and deadlines.
- I demonstrate a willingness to learn and adopt new processes, procedures and technologies.
- I adapt and put new changes into practise and help others to do the same.
- I accept and respond to new and different ideas and identify better ways of working and doing things.
- I keep up to date with changes in internal and external environments.
Developing your change management skills
Awaiting a range of resources that can support the development of this skill.