Skill overview description
This skill is about demonstrating the willingness, flexibility and ability to adapt and continue to perform effectively when organisational and/or situational circumstances change. It is also concerned with supporting others (colleagues, external partners, public) in implementing changes and demonstrating the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable new and productive ways of working, even during difficult phases of change.
Change management level 2
- I manage the introduction of new business processes or ways of working at team level.
- I communicate clearly and honestly, providing support to help colleagues deal with and adapt to organisational change initiatives.
- I listen to and manage the team’s well-being and actively support the needs of those affected by the impact of change.
- I create a positive team environment where people understand and demonstrate acceptance of changes that have been introduced.
- I display flexibility and promote positively changes which challenge established ways of working.
- I identify and inform senior leaders of any obstacles impeding team performance which are the result of new changes in process or procedure
Developing your change management skills
Awaiting a range of resources that can support the development of this skill.