Skill overview description
This skill is about creating the right climate for people to get the job done to the best of their abilities, ensuring a culture of mutual respect and support.
Managing people level 3
- I am able to unite a team with a common cause and accomplish tasks together
- I am able to run participative meetings and processes that harness the contributions of different people.
- I am able to deal with conflict within teams constructively without being defensive.
- I am able to hold individuals to account for their performance and behaviours.
- I identify and constructively address specific concerns relating to organisational behaviours, decisions and actions affecting individuals’ perceptions of fairness in the workplace.
Developing your managing people skills
Awaiting a range of resources that can support the development of this skill.