Skill overview description
This skill is about understanding the relevant operational, people, financial and data resource considerations necessary to make confident and timely decisions to enhance team, departmental and/or organisational performance.
Managing resources level 2
- I use the organisation’s financial systems appropriately.
- I manage and monitor budgets in line with team and departmental plans.
- I monitor the distribution of resources in line with operational needs and services.
- I arrange schedules and manage resources to ensure the required standard and quality of performance is consistently achieved.
- I manage and strengthen resources to deliver a high quality, efficient service and for the best possible outcomes.
Developing your managing resources skills
Awaiting a range of resources that can support the development of this skill.