Skill overview description
This skill is about understanding the relevant operational, people, financial and data resource considerations necessary to make confident and timely decisions to enhance team, departmental and/or organisational performance.
Managing resources level 3
- I contribute to resource planning and manage financial budgets.
- I plan, allocate and review the best mix of resources necessary to meet operational needs of the team and/or department.
- I apply financial awareness to make risk-based decisions that deliver effective outcomes within the resources allocated.
- I examine complex events and determine the evidence needed to make confident and timely decisions to resource these appropriately.
- I analyse and evaluate information from different sources to plan and prepare for situations which affect others.
Developing your managing resources skills
Awaiting a range of resources that can support the development of this skill.