Skill overview description
This skill is about the ability to use and process information technology, including its collection, organisation, storage, analysis, presentation and communication; including various types of format and media.
Use of IT level 3
- I identify potential applications of new or improved technologies related to own area of work to improve working practices.
- I develop procedures using information and digital technologies to probe for and verify data to seek clarification, test understanding and inform decisions.
- I make best use of current and emerging technologies in support of my role and responsibilities.
- I actively promote the secure and careful use of a range of hardware devices, applications software and organisational systems to gather and evaluate essential information.
- I ensure I stay up to date with technology and take opportunities to engage with new technologies and digital environments.
Developing your use of IT skills
Awaiting a range of resources that can support the development of this skill.